On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes Dr. Jay Richards, Distinguished Fellow for the Institute on Faith, Work & Economics to discuss the issue of same-sex marriage and how Christians can defend the traditional institution of marriage both rationally and biblically.
Hank also answers questions on the following topics:
- What are your thoughts on donating your organs to science when you die? Can God restore your organs at resurrection?
- Did God create the universe with the appearance of age? And how does this pertain to Adam?
- In Colossians 3:16, what is the difference between psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs?
- Is masturbation a sin, and what does the Bible say about this?
- What is your opinion on New Testament Sabbath keeping? What is Paul referring to in Colossians 2:16 with regard to the Sabbath?