Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank laments the holocaust of abortion. Os Guinness once said that we live in an ABC moment: anything but Christian. It has also been said that Christianity is root cause of all the great atrocities of human history. But upon examination, this turns out to be false. More people have died under secular regimes like that of Nazi Germany. Hitler, in fact, claimed that Christianity is rebellion against natural law. Further, think of the untold deaths under Carl Marx, Mao Tse-tung, Joseph Stalin, and Pol Pot. And yet there is an even deadlier ideology that has led to an even more ghastly holocaust in which 3000 helpless victims die each day. Abortion has far eclipsed the carnage of both Nazism and Communism combined.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you help me understand the memorialist view of Communion and the real presence of Christ?
- I’m having a moral dilemma with the election and I will probably write in a name. Is this shirking my civic duty?
- How can I respond to those who are against abortion, but they believe in the separation of church and state?
- I agree that the third party does take away from the main parties. But I believe the platform of the Republican Party is more in line with the Bible.
- Trump has been pro-choice his whole life until he started running for president; what makes us think he is trustworthy since he has lied about so many other things?
- Jesus healed a boy with an unclean spirit, and said that fasting was required to cast it out. What are the details of fasting?
- How can I surrender my life to Jesus? Why do I still feel like a terrible sinner?