Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the literary masterpiece of the book of Genesis, highlighting the mnemonic device employed in the days of creation and the genius of its artistic form.
Questions and Answers:
- Is baptism necessary for salvation?
- What are your thoughts on the book The Antichrist Agenda by Danny Shelton?
- Is there a difference between the Law of Moses and the Law of God?
- What can you tell me about Moral Government theology and their view that God has limited foreknowledge?
- I wanted to thank you for your book, The Heart of Christmas.
- Can you address copyist errors and the reliability of the Bible?
- Is masturbation a sin?
- If we walk with Christ daily, are we not keeping the Sabbath everyday?
- Why do you say that baptism is an act of obedience when the Bible doesn’t use that language? Doesn’t 1 Peter 3:21 teach we are saved by baptism?
- Can you explain the words, David did not ascend into heaven, in Acts 2:34-35? When we die, do we go to heaven or Hades?