On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Since God created us as sexual beings, why is homosexuality wrong if it exists in the animal kingdom as well as the human race?
- How did Noah that know Ham would have a son named Canaan, and why was Canaan cursed?
- Spirits are controlling my mind; how can I break free from this?
- Why do so many evangelicals say that Genesis 12:3 calls for unconditional support of Israel?
- Did Zechariah predict what would happen prior to Armageddon?
- Must we observe the Sabbath on Saturday?
- Why do we celebrate Christmas on December 25, a pagan holiday?
- Which member of the Trinity should I address in prayer?