On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Is the church the same as spiritual Israel?
- Are we supposed to follow the Old Testament dietary laws?
- Is the teaching about women’s head coverings in 1 Corinthians chapter 11 cultural, or does it have a place in the church today?
- My daughter committed adultery, but she has repented and is trying to save her marriage. The pastor says if he excommunicates her, he will tell the whole congregation what she did. Is this the right way to handle this situation according to Scripture?
- Does the ruling on same-sex marriage really change the definition of marriage, or is there still the Christian definition of marriage?
- My husband is not a Christian and we disagree about whether or not to celebrate holidays like Christmas and Easter. Should Christians celebrate these holidays?
- Are we going to go through part of the Tribulation or are we going to meet Jesus before the Tribulation?
- Is it okay to substitute grape juice for wine during Communion?