On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (12/03/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- What about the salvation of those who lived prior to the time of Christ?
- My cousin recently committed suicide and I am struggling with the fact that she won’t be in heaven; doesn’t the Bible forbid praying for those who have passed away?
- Why does Exodus 34:7 say that God will punish children for the sins of their fathers?
- Was sending Jesus God’s plan “B” since Adam fell? Couldn’t God have stopped Adam from sinning?
- I spoke with a Mormon who was trying to prove that the Bible contradicts itself by citing Deuteronomy 4:2 and Revelation 22:18-19. How would you answer this?