On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Is the church the same as spiritual Israel?
- Are we supposed to follow the Old Testament dietary laws?
- Is the teaching about women’s head coverings in 1 Corinthians chapter 11 cultural, or does it have a place in the church today?
- My daughter committed adultery, but she has repented and is trying to save her marriage. The pastor says if he excommunicates her, he will tell the whole congregation what she did. Is this the right way to handle this situation according to Scripture?
- What will the new heaven and the new earth be like in terms of infrastructure and the sustaining of mankind?
- Is there a second blessing of the Holy Spirit according to the book of Acts?
- What is your interpretation of Mark 13:14? I think this passage and Isaiah 14:13 are speaking of President Barack Obama.
- If husbands and wives ought to submit to one another according to Ephesians chapter 5, does that mean Christ and the church should submit to one another as well?
- Could you clarify previous statements you’ve made regarding 1 Timothy 2:12 and women teaching?