Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- When the NIV takes generic masculine words and exchanges them for non-gender words, is that politically correct? Do the words “he” and “them” have a generic application?
- Can you point me to a verse in the Old Testament that prophesies that the Jews would kill their Messiah? Were there other people who claimed to be Messiah?
- Can you clarify your statements to the previous Muslim caller?
- Is Mormonism the same as Christianity?
- When we die, are we aware of the passage of time? Are humans a dichotomy or a trichotomy?
- If you get divorced can you remarry your previous spouse according to Deuteronomy 24:1-4?
- Why did the Jews want to kill Jesus when He was born Jewish?