Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
Questions and Answers:
- Do all believers receive the Holy Spirit at conversion?
- Is Evelyn Underhill Biblically sound?
- What is Christian mysticism?
- Are women supposed to be silent in church and ask questions of their husbands at home according to 1 Corinthians 14:33-35?
- Are you familiar with the book, The Believers Conditional Security by Daniel Corner and the open letter he wrote to you?
- How do you know when it’s time to leave a church?
- When the Bible talks about destruction in hell, does it mean that unbelievers will be destroyed? Is hell eternal?
- Is depression a sin?
- Do Christians need to be re-baptized if they backslide?
- Is it possible for a person to be born with a propensity towards homosexuality?
- What are your thoughts on striving for the best in everything you do?
- Does Hebrews 6 teach that backsliders cannot repent and return to God?