Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the book Secure, by author and business owner Rick Dunham, which reminds us that genuine security is not found in financial stability, but rather by trusting in God.
Questions and Answers:
- If God is so perfect, why is His self-revelation and word so misunderstood?
- John 6:66 talks about walking away from the Lord. Is it intentional that this Scripture reference contains the number of the mark of the Beast?
- When were chapter and verse designations added to the Bible?
- I’ve been doing research into genetically modified food. Also, government may soon insist that we vaccinate our children. Why don’t Christians investigate these things more carefully?
- Were any animals created with human features, such as mermaids? Will all animals and plants be in heaven? Should animals be treated humanely?
- Is it ok to use science to answer questions raised by atheists?
- Can salvation come from works, sacrifice, or special theological understanding, or only through the sacrificial work of Jesus Christ?
- Is Matthew 24 talking about Israel becoming a nation in 1948?
- Do you think that “Gay Pride” should actually be called “Gay Shame”?
- Is Matthew 16 talking about the resurrection or the end of the age?
- Do you think that societal conditions today are the way they are because the Church has not been salt and light?
- A lot of people I know use the name Yahweh. A Bible dictionary says the name should be Yehoshua. Why have these two names been replaced with LORD?