Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins by mentioning the ABC’s of redefining marriage. Two communities are heading towards each with blinding speed. One that finds its life in God and biblical truth, and the other comprised of the LGBTQ activists who are now pushing for a radical redefinition of marriage and gender, a Church remade in the image of the culture, and a greatly expanded government filling the once vibrant church, which has left a very obvious void.
Questions and Answers:
- My husband of nearly 40 years suddenly has asked for a divorce. How do I forgive him, and what should I do?
- Are you familiar with the term Unam Sanctam? It sounds to me like the Catholic church is teaching that of you are not part of the Catholic church, there is no way to be saved.
- Matthew 6:24 ends with “you cannot serve God and mammon.” Other translations say “money” instead. Which is correct?
- The Pope has said that during Lent, there are three important things we need to focus on: fasting, alms giving, and bible study. What are your thoughts on this?
- Is a full understanding of the baptism of the Holy Spirit required in order for it to be true and effective for me?
- Proverbs 22:6 says, “Raise up your children in the way they should go, and when they are old, they will not depart from it.” My 2nd oldest son who was raised in the Christian faith has come out as gay, and now says he is an atheist. How do I reconcile his life choices and this verse?
- Have you read the book, or seen the movie, The Shack? What are your thoughts?
- I can neither subscribe to Calvinism with the absolute sovereignty of God, or to Free Will, and consider the concept of middle knowledge interesting. What are your thoughts on middle knowledge?