Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on how modern prophecy pundits have misused Jesus’ words in Matthew chapter 24 to recalculate the length of a generation. While trying to determine the timing of the Great Tribulation based on the year 1948, the “magical” math of these pretenders has not worked out so well. Unlike today’s prophetic forecast of blood moons and the year of the Shemitah, Christians must ground themselves in Biblical prophecy, which never fails and cannot be mistaken for good luck, good guessing, or deliberate deceit.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your opinion on Todd White Ministries? Is it sinful to masturbate if there are no lustful thoughts involved?
- Are pastors held to a higher level of accountability? My brother-in-law thinks the Bible is contradictory because he says although we are forgiven by Jesus; there will still be a judgment when He returns. How can I reconcile this?
- What tools can I use to show my mother that the Bible is the inspired Word of God? She doesn’t believe it because she says it was written by men.
- In a previous call about premarital sex, why didn’t you use the word “fornication” in your answer?
- What Scriptural evidence is there that animals will be in the new heaven and the new earth?
- Can you explain Ezekiel chapter 37 and the valley of dry bones?
- How can I broach this incident involving Kim Davis with friends and family who are sympathetic to homosexuality?