Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions his recent time on the Hank Unplugged podcast in which he talked with Rankin Wilbourne about his book, Union with God. Hank also discussed the cover story from the current issue of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL titled, “Seeing Red: The Handmaid’s Tale, Human Dignity, and Hope.”
Questions and Answers:
- Is it ok for Christians to be vegan, or even vegetarian? I have difficulty digesting meats. Is 1 Timothy 4:3-5 teaching against eating a vegan diet?
- Our Bible study is studying the topic of origins, and it was mentioned there, that there are two different creation stories in Genesis. Are there two actual stories, or is Genesis chapter 2 an expansion of Genesis chapter 1?
- Some elements of the Common Book of Prayer in the Anglican Church sound a lot like Roman Catholicism. Could you address this? Also, what about Jesus descending into Hell? Can you discuss this as well? Is it correct to say that when Christ returns, the resurrected bodies will be reunited with their souls?
- What have the various historical bodies of Christianity believed about the Eucharist, or communion?