Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses an article in the Charlotte Observer, “Transgender inmate sues to practice witchcraft at notorious all-male N.C. prison“ by Michael Gordon.
Questions and Answers:
- Is baptism necessary for salvation?
- Why did God allow the medium that Saul consulted to raise the spirit of Samuel?
- In Jude 1:9, when did Michael and Satan argue over the body of Moses and why were they arguing?
- Help me understand the roles of icons in the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Should we do any work on the Sabbath? If not, should we not visit stores as that would be sanctioning working on the Sabbath?