On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes back Joe Dallas, founder of Genesis Counseling, to continue their discussion on God’s Design for Sex.
Hank also answers questions on the following topics:
- How can we teach our grandson to love his father, yet at the same time set boundaries because of his homosexual lifestyle?
- Five years ago my wife decided to totally abstain from sexual activity in our marriage. What should I do?
- In a dating relationship, how does one approach the subject of temptation and pornography with their boyfriend? How early in the relationship should this be addressed?
- How does God view those who claim to be gay or lesbian Christians? Since this is a continual lifestyle of sin, are they still saved?
- How should I deal with soul ties from former sexual relationships?
- Does the sin of Onan in Genesis 38:8-10, prove that God is against the use of contraceptives?