On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank welcomes Editor-in-Chief of the Christian Research Journal, Elliot Miller as they discuss Mormonism, the current issue of the Journal and answer questions on the following topics:
- How would you respond to a Mormon who said, “absence of evidence is not evidence of absence”?
- What is the purpose of Theophanies and Christophanies in the Old Testament?
- How can I witness to an atheist friend who has difficulty believing the miracles recounted in the Bible?
- Is it true that Mormons are trying to take over the world?
- In 1 Samuel 15:11, how could God regret that He made Saul king?
- Why did people live so long in the Old Testament?