Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Doesn’t the Bible teach that baptism is necessary for salvation? In Acts 2:38 Peter says, “repent and be baptized.”
- Are Christians required to tithe today?
- Could you reiterate your objection to Joel Osteen’s teaching?
- In 1 Samuel 15:35, why does it say that God regretted making Saul king of Israel? How can God regret something He did?
- Is the Star of David an occult symbol?
- After God creates a new heaven and a new earth, will He create again?
- At what point in my Christian walk will I make the transition from being worldly to spiritual?