Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- I see a contradiction between Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9. This, along with other contradictions between the teaching Paul and James has led me to believe that Paul was a false Apostle.
- Where does the Bible say that husbands are to submit to their wives?
- Can you explain Ephesians 5:21?
- I learned that the Mormons do not believe in the Trinity. Do you have to believe in the Trinity to be a Christian?
- What denomination are you?
- Do you think that one should be nondenominational because there is no one correct denomination?
- I was sexually abused by a family member when I was younger. I have forgiven him but when I’m around him now, I keep my distance. Is this okay? How should I act towards him?
- If you hold to an old earth view of creation, how do you explain animal and plant death before the fall when the Bible tells us that death came as the result of Adam’s sin?
- Is the Star of David on the flag of Israel related to the idol worship spoken of in Acts 7:43?