Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Is it permissible to vote for a Mormon?
- Have you been trying to say that we should not vote for Mitt Romney because he is a Mormon?
- Have you been saying that we should carefully consider the policy proposals of each candidate, not their religion?
- Should government be involved in the definition of marriage?
- Does the Genesis mandate to have children prohibit the use of birth-control?
- What does God think about organ donation?
- Were the Old Testament saints filled and indwelt with the Holy Spirit in the same way believers are in the New Testament?
- When did you come to believe in Christ and how did you come to be where you are?