Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- In 1 Corinthians 5:8, Paul mentions keeping a festival. Since we are in the new covenant why does he say this? Do you think that this verse isn’t translated well in the NIV?
- Is the U.S. headed for social collapse?
- Why did the early church doubt the canonicity of the book of Revelation?
- What is your opinion of tattoos and body piercing?
- Is Jesus talking about the rapture in Matthew 24:36-41, when he says one will be taken and one will be left?
- Can you explain why Jesus tells us to pray “lead us not into temptation,” in Matthew 6:13?
- How can I break free from a besetting sin?
- Should we as Christians support a business that endorses same-sex marriage?