Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins by mentioning the End-It campaign. Text ENDIT (all capital letters) to 41444 to make your contribution. More information available at: https://www.equip.org/time2endit/. Hank also mentions, Mein Kampf (My Struggle), by Adolf Hitler, one of the books featured in 10 Books That Screwed Up the World by Benjamin Wiker. Hitler was not an evil madman; he was an evil genius. As Benjamin points out, “We might easily think that Hitler’s genocidal ambitions were rooted entirely in his virulent anti-Semitism. But Mein Kampf helps to reveal that they were merely one malevolent effect of a far deeper, more profound and pervasive evil.”
Questions and Answers:
- Could you explain transubstantiation? What do you think about this belief?
- What can you tell me about Charles Nieman of the Abundant Living Faith Center?
- How do you handle thoughts that are simply too big to grasp, such as eternity?
- Could you compare and contrast the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Anglican Church?
- Is there a record in the New Testament of Jesus offering a sacrifice?