Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reminds his listening audience that not only the Bible Answer Man program is available, but also the Hank Unplugged podcast. He encourages us not only to listen, but to rate the podcast as well to help expand the reaches of CRI. Hank also shares an encouraging testimony.
Questions and Answers:
- Why doesn’t the Bible give us more information about Joseph?
- Are homosexuals saved? Do they have the opportunity to be forgiven?
- How do I answer an atheist who says that we get our morality through the means of human experience?
- Why do Orthodox believers pray for the dead?
- What comes first, faith or obedience?
- Have you read By This Standard: The Authority of God’s Law Today by Greg Bahnsen?