Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discloses that he has dipped his toe into digital media outlets such a Facebook and Twitter. In addition to live, call-in questions, Hank will be answering Facebook questions as well. Hank also discusses an article he read on NPR regarding Max—a 13-year-old who is considered to be a-gender, neither male nor female. According to the NPR article, Max must not be addressed as he, or she, but as they.
Questions and Answers:
- I feel disconnected and unable to worship. What advice could you give me?
- Is there any particular translation of Scripture that you feel is superior over the others? Do you have any resources on your website on this topic?
- Why doesn’t God heal me of OCD?
- Please help me explain the virgin birth to Muslims.
- My question is about a book that was given to me called The Way of the Heart by Jayem. Have you heard of this book and what are your thoughts about it?
- Must proper biblical interpretation come through an authority, such as the Eastern Orthodox church, or can I be saved while interpreting it for myself?