Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank highlights an article by Lauren Bell titled Babies with Down’s syndrome Deserve Love, Not Eradication. According to the article, in Iceland 100 percent of babies diagnosed with Down’s syndrome are aborted. Denmark also hopes to be a Down’s syndrome free country within the next ten years, and 90 percent of babies diagnosed with Down’s syndrome in Great Britain and the US are aborted. This raises the question: what makes a Down’s syndrome baby less valuable than a supposed designer baby? The fact is, both are created in the image of God and that should make all the difference in the world.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on theistic evolution?
- Is saying the “Sinner’s Prayer” necessary for having a relationship with Jesus?
- Do you think extraterrestrials exist?
- What is your view of Ezekiel chapters 40-48?
- What are your thoughts on the different approaches to science taken by Ken Ham, Kent Hovind, Hugh Ross, and Francis Collins?
- Do I need to explain all the details to unbelievers or just tell them to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ?
- What is your view on the state of public education regarding evolution?