Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes author, speaker, and counselor Joe Dallas to continue to discuss his book, Speaking of Homosexuality: Discussing the Issues with Kindness and Clarity. Hank and Joe talk about the inborn and immutability arguments for homosexuality, homophobia, the issue of slavery and racism as it relates to homosexuality, and the difference between identity and behavior, as well as the so-called “gay Christian” movement.
Questions and Answers:
- Since God created us male and female, how can we argue against those who would blur gender differentiation?
- My son came out as gay many years ago and I’ve struggled with this, but I saw someone on Facebook ranting and raving about homosexuality.
- How do I answer an atheist who says the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, and Lot being willing to hand over his daughters is a legitimization of homosexuality?
- Since homosexuals call us homophobic, why don’t we call them Christophobic? Why don’t we approach them in the same manner they’re approaching us?
- Since Hollywood has such an impact on everything, do you think they should label movies and TV shows as having homosexual content?
- We have an estranged, homosexual son who lives in California and has told us that he doesn’t want to see us unless we embrace his lifestyle. Can you give us any guidance?