Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank opens the broadcast in a special way—it includes a Facebook LIVE! event, showing the behind-the-scenes activity involved with the Bible Answer Man broadcast. Hank also discusses today’s terrorist events in Iran.
Questions and Answers:
- If Martin Luther were alive today, and wanted to place a show on-air called the Sola Scriptura Hour, would he be allowed to air his program on the radio stations that dropped you?
- Could you please expand on Philippians 4:13 in the context of what you can do with God’s help?
- Hebrews 6:4-8 speaks about losing salvation. Can you clarify and give me your comments on that portion of scripture?
- How did you choose a patron Saint and how did you come up with that name?
- Do you think that Samson committed suicide?
- I heard John MacArthur say that tithing is not a New Testament principle. What do you think?
- In your opinion, does the fact that I do not believe that the real presence of Christ is in the elements mean that I am not saved?