Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reads portions of an article by Frank Schaeffer titled, “How to Survive the TRUMPOCALYPSE and Build a Better America in 2017.” In the article, Schaeffer says that white evangelical America is a force rooting for chaos and disintegration on par with Islamic extremists and terrorists, and the entire evangelical movement needs to be demolished. If that isn’t enough, he goes on to say that there’s no nice smart version of believing in a god who made people to burn forever unless they “accept Jesus.” We should pray for Frank Schaeffer, but more importantly, always be ready to give an answer for the hope that is in us with gentleness and respect.
Questions and Answers:
- What do you think of Southern Baptists? They don’t believe women should be ordained; what do you believe about this?
- What do the stones in the New Jerusalem represent?
- Could you help me understand why God commanded Israel to do violent sacrifices?
- How do we as Christians stay peaceful and get past the barriers between Republicans and Democrats?
- What do you think of Steven Furtick and Elevation church?