Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank draws attention to an article in the Wall Street Journal about a 45-year-old man named Scott who underwent hormone treatment and then transgender surgery at the Cleveland Clinic to become a woman named Stacey. Moreover, in New York City it is illegal to discriminate on the basis of gender identity. If a person feels they have been discriminated against, there’s an emergency number they can call. With now over fifty supposed gender identities, there is no doubt we are living in a brave new world where gender is no longer determined by biology, but rather how one feels.
Questions and Answers:
- Did the Holy Spirit indwell and infill Old Testament believers?
- Can you address the different views of hell? Is there any validity to the annihilationist view?
- If someone commits suicide will they go to hell? Does it matter whether you are a believer or an unbeliever?
- A friend brought up the Gospel of Mary Magdalene and the Gospel of Philip; how would you address this?
- What do you think about Beth Moore?
- When discussing homosexuality, what would you say about those who are born with deformities?
- I am struggling with repetitive sins and I’m not feeling strong conviction about it. How can I turn from these sins? Will I lose my salvation?
- Are you familiar with the works of Craig Keener? What are your thoughts on miracles?