Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank shares his thoughts on living the Christian life in light of eternity. We all live in that tiny dash between the date of our birth and the date of our death. Whether you are young or old, rich or poor, male or female, you light the sky for a brief moment and then enter eternity. What we do now will have direct consequences for all eternity. While the culture seeks to focus your gaze on greatness, Christianity focuses on grace and holiness. It is amazing to think that Christians are mediators of God’s kingdom; we are being honed as stewards of a restored Garden.
Questions and Answers:
- My sister and I were saved at the same time, but now she’s rejected Christianity. In light of the doctrine of predestination, is she lost or will she come back?
- Is there a difference between the soul and the spirit?
- Do you think it is right to allow Muslims to bring their destructive religion into this country?
- Why didn’t Jesus use His divine power to prove His divinity?
- Christianity encourages examining the Bible, but Islam discourages this with the Qur’an. Would you rather follow Jesus or a man who married a nine-year-old girl?
- What does it mean to worship God in spirit and in truth?
- When a person is separated from God for all eternity, what happens to their lives? Will they go on with life as usual?
- If you are trying to rekindle your marriage, what Scriptures would you go to?