Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank gives an overview of Paula White’s teaching, which he likens to fast food Christianity for gullible people around the world. According to White, God does not want us to live in poverty; God wants us to have it all. She bases her message on misinterpretations of Scripture such as Deuteronomy 8:18, and her formula for success includes speaking right words and thinking right thoughts. Although the church is in a dreadful state, we are called to be light in the midst of darkness.
Questions and Answers:
- Does 1 John 5:7-8 teach the doctrine of the Trinity? If one God is doing all things, why does the world say that God is a Trinity?
- Is there a passage in the New Testament that teaches tithing? Is this for us today?
- Did God put a 120 year limit on the span of human life in Genesis chapter 6?
- I came across some information claiming that African Americans are the true descendants of the Israelites. What does this mean for African American Christians?
- What do you think about R.C. Sproul and Reformed Theology?
- Can you shed some light on Luke 6:29-30?
- How do you respond to the clear teaching on sovereign election in Romans chapter 9?