On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes back bestselling author Robert Spencer to discuss his two books titled, The Complete Infidel’s Guide to the Koran, and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades). Hank and Robert address the misconception that Muslims and Christians worship the same God; the relationship between the Islamic State and Wahhabism, and the vast difference between the Bible and the Qur’an.
Robert also answers the following questions:
- Didn’t Islam start when Muhammad was visited by an angel in a cave?
- I heard that Thomas Jefferson owned and was influenced by the Qur’an; is this true?
- What would be your response to someone who says you don’t need to leave Islam to follow Christ?
- When Muslims take over other countries, how do their laws concerning honor killings affect its citizens?
- What do you think about the idea of God using Islam as a tool to chasten those of us living in the West?