On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- In John chapter 2 Jesus cleansed the Temple courts early in His ministry. Matthew writes that Jesus did this late in His ministry. Can you help me with this apparent contradiction?
- Is it OK to go to more than one Church in order to get the fellowship I need?
- At work I was asked to attend a same-sex wedding and I said no. They asked if my answer would be different if it was a family member getting married, and I still said no. What are your thoughts on this?
- I disagree with your answer to the previous caller.
- Is the return of Jesus actual and physical, or metaphorical?
To visit the article on Same-Sex Marriage Hank referenced in this program, please click here.