On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- If Jesus returns after the Great Tribulation, wouldn’t we then know the timeframe of His return by looking at the signs?
- Can you comment on the Apostle’s Creed and Jesus descending into hell? Where is this found in the Bible?
- Do you know anything about the teaching of Irvin Baxter?
- Was the wine Jesus made at the wedding in Cana, alcoholic? Is the wine used in Communion actually the blood of Christ?
- Where does Scripture teach that Jesus had siblings? Was Mary perpetually a virgin?
- Are there modern day apostles?
- Are you aware of Islamic eschatology? Could events like the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD happen again?