On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Do you think the differences between the Protestant and Roman Catholic canon are significant, and why or why not? How do we know what books are canonical?
- I think the Pentecostal movement is teaching another gospel.
- Is the Roman Catholic Church the oldest and original church?
- Why will Christians be judged if our sins have already been forgiven?
- What is the meaning of the phrase “sons of God” in Genesis and Job?
- Should I be constantly asking God for forgiveness? What about the sins we forget about or don’t realize are sins?
- In Psalm 146:3, it says not to put your trust in a son of man, yet Jesus refers to Himself as the Son of Man; can you help me understand this?