Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recounts his emotional reading of the article by Sophia Lee, “Sounding the Alarm” which deals with issues faced by Transgender people. The article subtitle explains: “Many transgender persons regret what they did to their bodies and souls, and some are pleading that others not repeat their mistake.”
Questions and Answers:
- In the NBA, a female assistant coach is up for a head coach position. What are the principles in the Bible regarding single men and single women interacting?
- Is it our job as Christians to make people aware of their sins?
- What are the doctrinal distinctives of the Eastern Orthodox church, and what are your thoughts on them?
- How could a just God command the utter destruction of people groups, including children?
- Should Pastors should only be paid if they travel like evangelists, and not if they stay in the community?
- How can I improve my prayer life?
- What is your biblical perspective on a woman being the president of this nation, and secondly, on a woman whose husband has been unfaithful being the president?
- What is your viewpoint on the Black Lives Matter movement?