Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the contrast between the words of President Theodore Roosevelt and that of our current President. We no longer live in the pages of the Bible but in the shadow of the Bible. Yet if we become familiar with the Word of God, we can change civilization. We must remember not to place our trust in politicians, but in the power of Scripture.
Questions and Answers:
- I didn’t agree with your previous comments on divorce. Can’t we say that God is a divorcee since He divorced Israel?
- Where do you stand on the doctrine of man’s free will and God’s sovereignty in saving His elect? Can you explain true saving faith?
- What is the Christian’s responsibility towards racial discrimination?
- What is your opinion on Kent Hovind’s ice canopy theory?
- I know some people who believe the VeriChip is the mark of the beast; what are your thoughts on this?
- Why do you reject the Roman Catholic teaching on the Virgin Mary?
- What is the correct spelling of Sarah? In Genesis chapter 17 it is spelled with an “h” but in 1 Peter 3:6 it is missing the “h” in the King James Version?
- Why do I do the things I don’t want to do and I don’t do the things that I want to do?
- Are the Syrian refugees truly refugees or are they a Trojan horse waiting for a call to attack?