Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the quintessential woman, the Virgin Mary. On International Woman’s Day, instead of focusing on modern women, think of Esther, Ruth, and Mary. The first woman, Eve was deceived, but Mary conceived the One who would undo the curse. She is considered the greatest woman of all time—chosen to be the mother of our Lord whom all generations are to regard as blessed. Although she was not immune to sin, Mary gave herself completely to the will of God.
Questions and Answers:
- What happened to those who were raised in Matthew 27:51-53? Did they die a second time?
- In light of 1 John 2:15, do you think it makes sense for pastors to sell tickets to luxury cruises?
- What is your opinion of John Eldredge and Ransomed Heart Ministries?
- Is baptism necessary for salvation?
- When Jesus told Nicodemus he couldn’t enter the kingdom unless he was born of water and the Spirit, is that like a child in amniotic fluid and then becoming a believer?
- Can you explain Ezekiel chapter 13?
- Why did God make people?
- Could you articulate your view on why it would be a problem if we had the original manuscripts of Scripture?
- Since God imputes the righteousness of Christ to us, does that mean we don’t have to confess our sins?