Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares information about the CRI resources for the month of March: Union With Christ by Rankin Wilbourne, and The Spirit of the Disciplines by Dallas Willard.
Questions and Answers:
- My roommate who is an unbeliever thinks that the KJV version of the Bible was used to control people and to take away their independent thinking. What are your thoughts?
- What are your views on Mystery Babylon in the Bible? Does it pertain to America?
- How can a loving God allow unbelievers to die without knowing and accepting Him? What about children in such unbelieving families?
- Jesus referred to John the Baptist as Elijah, “If we can accept it.” What was the comparative work that Elijah was doing in his day that corresponds to John the Baptist in his day?