Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank gives ten reasons why he thinks the movie Exodus: Gods and Kings is appalling despite the positive review by Christianity Today. Hank comments on the disturbed feeling he was left with after viewing the film, the gross mischaracterization of God, director Ridley Scott’s distain for religion, as well as Christian Bale’s remarks about Moses being one of the most barbaric individuals he has ever read about.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you clarify whether or not Jesus died spiritually? If He only died physically, how could he save us spiritually?
- I saw the movie Exodus as well; why do film-makers misrepresent the Bible?
- How far was it from Nazareth to Bethlehem, and how long did it take Mary and Joseph to get there? If everyone left their homes for the census, who looked after their property?
- If the flood covered the entire globe, wouldn’t all the plants have died?
- Can you articulate your view of the baptism in the Holy Ghost?
- Is Revelation 1:1 telling us how to interpret the rest of the book? Does the word signified in this text mean we should interpret the book in terms of signs and symbols?