Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the difference between Biblical prophecy and the prophecy of other books like the Qur’an. Many today believe that we are seeing prophecy unfold in the 21st century, yet Biblical prophecy is not meant to pin the tail on the Antichrist or tell us when Jesus will return, Biblical prophecy is intended to demonstrate the power and majesty of God. Unlike the Bible, the prophecies of the Qur’an are conspicuous by their absence. With the Word of God, however, we have a book unlike any other book, and when we read it, we can interact with another mind; a mind that spoke the universe into being.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your views on Communion and Eastern Orthodoxy? Do you believe in the Roman Catholic view?
- How should I confront a Christian radio station that airs messages teaching the prosperity gospel?
- What is the Buddhist view of God?
- What is the best translation of Proverbs 13:7? Is the KJV or the NIV correct?
- I am a full preterist and churches I attend want to break fellowship with me over this. Should this be a test of fellowship?
- How can I learn to read the Bible for all its worth?