Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions the extreme views of P.E.T.A., which equates drinking milk with White Supremacy. They embrace a worldview that equates animals with human beings. Hank points out that William Wilberforce, in addition to being a leading abolitionist, established the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals based on a biblical worldview, including the God given responsibility to care for all of creation, including animals.
Questions and Answers:
- Is taking medication for my psychotic illnesses evidence that I am not a true Christian? Is it possible that a schizoaffective disorder is a spiritual problem rather than a medical problem?
- What are your thoughts on people such as Jews or Black Hebrew Israelites who believe they are good based on a covenant with God, rather than through Jesus Christ?
- I have a good friend who believes in the Flat Earth view, and I’m losing the ability to pray with her. What are your thoughts on this?
- My brother holds to the Serpent Seed beliefs and listens to Steve Quayle. I’m trying to find a way to show him that the bible does not teach this. What are the Nephilim?
- I’ve been thinking about Mark 16:9-20. Should that passage be in our bibles?
- What is the proper interpretation of Revelation 17:10? Who are the seven kings? Are Donald Trump and Barack Obama each one of the kings?
- I have been reading and appreciating your book, The Apocalypse Code. Is it wrong for me to continue to go to and support a church that follows the Tim LaHaye, dispensational view of scripture?
- I went forward in a Baptist church when I was seven-years-old. Is important to actually know the exact date when you became a Christian?