Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses and article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL titled, “Antitheist Faith and History.” In the article, Jeffery Burton Russell asserts that it is mean-spirited to mount attacks on Christianity in light of actual violence and persecution against Christians in places like Syria, Iraq, and Nigeria, and speaks of contributing author to Christianity Is Not Great, David Eller, who claims that although all religions are bad, Christianity is the worst because it focuses on death; claiming no other religion dangles a dead man from their necks. As ammunition against this virulent assault, Hank offers this timely article from the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you think Joel Osteen is leading people down the same path that Amos 2:4 talks about?
- What is your view of Adam Hamilton’s book Making Sense of the Bible?
- How can I totally surrender to Jesus?
- Can you address the section of the Apostle’s Creed that says Jesus descended into hell?
- How should we address the situation with Bruce Jenner?
- Can you explain the three days and three nights in Matthew 12:40? Doesn’t this mean Jesus should have risen on Monday?
- Is 2 Peter 2:20-22 and 3:16-17 referring to the apostasy of Christians?