Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recounts the minor miracle of his blood transfusion today. Hank was especially hopeful to be in studio today as it is June 1st, the first day of CRI’s make-it-or-break-it month. Hank also discusses the CRI resources for this month, The Benedict Option by Rod Dreher, and Onward by Russell Moore.
Questions and Answers:
- How do you differ from the Roman Catholic faith regarding the Eucharist?
- Do you think that the Bible teaches that drinking alcohol is sinful?
- Does the Bible predict an economic failure?
- Is the third heaven where we are going after we die?
- What are the dangers of the new hyper-grace theology?