Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reminds his listening audience that not only the Bible Answer Man program is available, but also the Hank Unplugged podcast. He encourages us not only to listen, but to rate the podcast as well to help expand the reaches of CRI. Drawing an example from the book Zombie Science, Hank also discusses the scientific invalidity within Darwin’s theory of evolution.
Questions and Answers:
- Why doesn’t the Bible give us more information about Joseph?
- Are homosexuals saved? Do they have the opportunity to be forgiven?
- How do I answer an atheist who says that we get our morality through the means of human experience?
- Upon reading the biblical account of Abraham, it seems to me that his “obedience” came about after he had received an inheritance, and had ample goods. What are your thoughts?
- I’ve been troubled by the view held by many Christians that drinking any alcohol is sinful. If this is so, why was Jesus’ very first miracle one of transforming water into wine?
- Is it OK to force violent Muslims out of our country?