Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions he is revved up. He just recorded a Hank Unplugged podcast with Gary Habermas. Also, this morning he read an article titled, “Scientists successfully clone monkeys. Are humans up next?” This article lays out the potentials we face as biological science marches forward. Producing a human clone would require testing on thousands of human embryos that would end each of those lives. Who would own the clones? The scientists who perform the ghastly experiments?
Questions and Answers:
- The Gospels, Hebrews, and Revelation were written to the Jews. Only the Pauline books were meant for the Church. Only the KJV is the correct Bible. You are part of the Alexandrian cult!
- My background is Baptist, but I’ve been attending a Catholic church. Should I be concerned about the doctrines and traditions taught there?
- My father is transgender, and I’ve told him I don’t agree with him, and see him as a man, as my father. How do I discuss this with him and stand strong biblically, and yet be respectful?
- I have been studying reformed theology with a friend, but am having trouble with certain parts of it. What are your thoughts?