Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses President Donald Trump’s executive order prohibiting U.S. aid from supporting international groups that promote abortion, as well as Madonna’s profanity-laced speech where she mentioned blowing up the White House. Despite the rhetoric of the pro-choice movement, people like Madonna are not pro-choice, but pro-murder. As Planned Parenthood founder Margret Sanger said, “The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
Questions and Answers:
- I have non-Jewish friends who have been influenced by Messianic Jews and now believe we shouldn’t celebrate holidays. How can I respond to this?
- Haven’t all the prophecies in Scripture been fulfilled; couldn’t Jesus return at any time?
- Did Adam and Eve’s sin bring death into the world? Could you explain this in light of the geological evidence?
- Why does Luke order the temptations of Jesus differently than Matthew?
- If we witnessed the fall of Aleppo, would we have the same reaction to the fall of Jerusalem?
- Have you heard of Kingdom Circles?
- Can someone identify as a Muslim or Hindu, but still enter the kingdom of God?
- Have the seven feasts in Leviticus chapter 23 been fulfilled by Christ?
- Does the teaching of Bertrand Russell and social engineering explain why most people believe in evolution?
- What happens to unbelievers when they die?
- My husband claims to be a Christian, but left me without a biblical reason, and he says he prays for me. Will God listen to his prayers?