Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank once again tackles Kurt Eichenwald’s Newsweek article titled, “The Bible: So Misunderstood It’s a Sin.” In the article, Eichenwald attacks the Bible’s credibility by purporting a contradiction between Genesis 1 and 2. Hank explains these passages and the purpose of the narrative, while admonishing those seeking a chronology of creation to look no further than the book of nature.
Questions and Answers:
- Will unbelievers be given a new body at the resurrection? Does this put an end to the idea of Purgatory?
- I have struggled with depression for years. How should I understand the Bible’s teaching about Saul having a spirit of oppression and modern medical science regarding mental illness?
- What are your thoughts on Sozo prayer as promoted by Bethel Church?
- Do the words
- quickly in the book of Revelation convey a longer period because time is different with God?
- Can you explain the account of the fig tree in Matthew chapter 21?
- I heard that a Toronto Imam said murder and terrorism are against the teachings of Muhammad. Can you give me an answer to this?
- My pastor denies a historical Adam and believes in theistic evolution. Is this something Christians should divide over?/li>
- What is your opinion on interracial marriage?