Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins with a Facebook question from Jesse whose faith has been shaken and asks if there is really historical evidence for Jesus. While there is spin that has been produced by second and third century documents, there is also early, credible evidence from historians such as Josephus, Tacitus, Suetonius, and Plinius. Tacitus, one of the greatest Roman historians of the first century, provides authentic historical evidence for the crucifixion of Christ at the hands of Pontius Pilate. In fact, we can piece together highlights of the life of Jesus completely apart from the biblical text.
Questions and Answers:
- Do the Old Testament dietary laws still apply to us today? Should we remove pork from our diets?
- Is it okay to hate Satan?
- What is your opinion of Eastern Orthodoxy?
- Can you explain the kingdom suffering violence in Matthew 11:12?
- What are your thoughts on who the 144,000 are?
- Can you give me some insight on speaking in tongues?
- Is Oneness Pentecostalism and their denial of the Trinity a heresy?
- Could you give me some insight on the teaching of Ray Hagin and this idea of Afrocentrism?