Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses the French National Assembly’s vote to approve a bill that would outlaw pro-life websites. The socialist government wants to criminalize sites that dissuade women from having abortions despite the fact that it does not oppose jihadist websites. Also in the news, hotels have been under tremendous pressure by the Freedom from Religion Foundation to keep Bibles out of their hotel rooms. FFRF has produced a sticker that claims reading the Bible literally will be dangerous to your life. In a climate such as this, Christians must be able to demonstrate that the Bible is divine and not merely human in origin. And we ought to be able to demonstrate that abortion is the painful killing of an innocent human being created in the image of God.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your view on the nebular hypothesis and how is it similar to the six day creation?
- Isn’t it hypocrisy to be against abortion and yet pro-war?
- How can I reach people who know the biological evidence concerning abortion, but still respond with emotional rhetoric?
- Enoch and Elijah were caught up into heaven, yet the Bible says that it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment. Were they mortal men?
- It was brought to my attention that the newer Bible translations are missing verses. What are your thoughts on these translations?
- Is it okay to attend my nephew’s gay wedding?
- In a video from the 1990s, Ken Ham said that if you believe the earth is millions of years old, you can’t be a Christian. How can you be a believer if you believe in the fossil record?