On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- I’ve seen news reports claiming there are other earth-like planets. Am I being too skeptical not to believe this? Can we trust the scientific data in this regard?
- Was the first sin committed in the Garden of Eden Satan’s lie to Eve? If man had not fallen, would God still have had a redemptive plan to counteract Satan’s sin?
- Why do people try to determine whether others are saved or not instead of worrying about themselves?
- Is there anything in the Bible that forbids donating your body to science when you pass away?
- How do I explain Proverbs 31:13-15 to my wife in a way that applies to modern life?
- When the medium channeled Samuel in 1 Samuel 28, does this prove that his soul was asleep?
- A friend of mine said the Old Testament saints didn’t go to heaven when they died, but why wouldn’t they go to heaven?
- My son is involved in the Avatar Course; do you have any guidance for how I can dissuade him from this?